- In this ad:
- I am looking for a job
- Company Name:
- SourceAbility, Inc.
- Position Type:
Server Administrator II
About the Hiring Company
Our client is healthcare provider offering inpatient and outpatient services in the areas rehab, cancer treatment, heart health, women’s care and other services. Privately held, their environment is family friendly and a total care atmosphere.
This individual will be accountable for providing assistance in maintaining the server hardware, operating systems and applications in support of the overall information management strategy for the health system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides assistance in proactive monitoring, troubleshooting/diagnostics, performance and security monitoring and stability assessments.
- Associates degree in computer-related studies or equivalent combination of academic preparation, technical training, certification, and experience
- 4 years of experience in a server support position required
- One or more High-Level Certifications such as MCSE 2003, MCITP 2008, RHCE, CCEA or MCNE required
- Experience in EMC storage and Red Hat Linux required
- Preferred experience with HPUX
- Preferred experience with VMWare
- Experience with TCP/IP, IPX and NETBIOS required
- Preferred experience with Citrix Metaframe XP advanced server administration
- Preferred experience with Microsoft and Novell Clustering
- Preferred experience managing or installing IIS, Apache/Tomcat web servers and Microsoft SQL.
- Preferred experience administering Novell GroupWise
- Excellent communication, customer service focus and analytical skills
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Lina Henson at SourceAbility.
704-837-8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.